Why is a CrossFit Pisgah membership so different than a membership at a traditional gym?
- There, you're simply paying for ACCESS to equipment. After that, you're on your own.
- You get daily, personalized coaching (you'll develop skills across multiple fitness disciplines, working to gain proficiency in a wide variety of functional movements).
- You’re becoming a member of a positive community (charity events, social functions…like-minded people out to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others).
- You work harder because of competition and camaraderie (you’ll never push yourself working out alone like you will in a group class!).
- We constantly vary our workouts. This keeps workouts diverse and fun while always expanding your fitness/strength knowledge and skills.
- We don’t use contracts! We’re not trying to trap you into a binding agreement. Our program works and we’re confident you’ll be satisfied with your experience here!
- Many clients will recoup much of their membership in lower healthcare costs and we're STILL far less per session than most personal trainers.
- We don't charge the same as a normal gym because we're far from a normal product. We’re far better. Call for your free intro and see for yourself.
CROSSFIT PISGAH ADULT RATES
Starting January 1, 2013:
$125/month (unlimited access to CFP classes)
$100/month (fire, police, military, educators)
20% discount for additional family members (living in same household)
Advance Pre-Pay: 6 months in full (5% additional discount) - 12 months (10% additional discount)
All memberships include:
- Phone, video and email coaching
- Baseline check-ins
- Quarterly progress checks
- Guest passes
- CrossFit Pisgah t-shirt
Extra-Curricular Coaching Menu (active membership required)
Private Skill Sessions (20 min) - $30
Private Training Sessions - $40/hr.
Drop-Ins: CFP welcomes experienced CrossFitters visiting Asheville to drop-in! Cost is $15/visit.
CROSSFIT PISGAH KIDS CLASS RATES
1x/week $40/month ($10/class)